Wednesday, June 15, 2011

YES!! The Mini Shares are starting tomorrow! 6/16/11

6/15/11

Hip hip hooray! We picked the mesclun and radishes this morning and there is enough for all the farm shares! I can't offer the minis any choice this week, but you can eat crunchy, juicy Radishes and Mesclun.

This week's mesclun includes baby chard, chicory, leaf lettuce, wild sorrel, chickweed, baby spinach, endive thinnings, mustard thinnings, Golden Frills mustard, Ruby Streaks mustard, Endive frisee, Johnny Jump Up flowers and calendula flower petals! Pretty and tasty.

For those new to picking up:

Pick up is 12:00 - 6:00, or let me know if you need to be late.

I live at 910 Greenfield Rd. Call me if you don't know where that is. 773-8325
I have a circular driveway. Come in at the end by the mailbox.

Bring a bag for your things, including a bag or container for your radishes, if you wish. The mesclun will be in bags. Mostly this year, I am hoping you will bring your own containers but I will be packing some items to protect them from drying or crushing, etc. Please return clean, dry containers the following week.

Bouquets are Make-Your-Own this year. There will be plenty of Sweet William for everyone tomorrow. Bring a jar, or a vase, or a vase. There will be scissors for trimming, water for containers and a few extra jars.

I will be here to guide you and in some cases, meet you! I am so glad to be starting up the Mini-Shares.
See you,
Laura


Laura Timmerman
910 Greenfield Rd
Leyden, MA 01337
413-773-8325
laurat-at-crocker.com
http://lasting-impressions-on-the-farm.blogspot.com/

No comments: