Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Share # 6 - June 21, 2012 - Mini Share # 3


Unreliable computer this week.  If you need me, give me a call.  I will try to send out the CSA email this morning but in case it doesn't happen, this is the list of expected foods: garlic scapes!, head lettuce, mesclun, chard and/or kale, radishes?, salad turnips? scallions, fava beans!  Mini Share choices: garlic scapes, chard, mesclun, scallions (plus for one or two people only: kale, kolrabi, head lettuce, favas?)
I'll do my best to get everything ready for 1:00 on Thursday.  Since it will be so hot, I may keep things in the house but I will be home to greet you and help you.

Hoping that now that I posted this, the emailing will be fine!


Laura Timmerman
910 Greenfield Rd
Leyden, MA 01337
413-773-8325
laurat-at-crocker.com
Lots more farm news and pictures on facebook:


1 comment:

Laura Timmerman said...

Be sure to check the recipe blog for ideas about fava beans and garlic scapes. (Click on the side bar on "recipes" then you can do a word search when you get there.