Saturday, June 5, 2010

June 4, 2010 Delivery and Pick up

Hello Friday people,

Picking and delivery went fine today but took a long time. It's 4:00 and I am all done except for uploading pictures and cleaning up the kitchen. Plus I am now preparing my first meal of the day. SO, I need to work on my systems a bit. I miss my glorious farm intern, Heather, of course. And I am still working on the set up for this year. A fun, but long, day.

Please remember to save and return all your containers and bags. That is very helpful to the farm.

I skipped the lamb's quarters this time because there seemed to be more than enough without it.
Enjoy your vegetables!
Laura


Approximate quantities.


Full Shares:
White Turnips 14-15
Turnip Greens 1 lb. 4 oz
Spinach 2 lb.
Mesclun 1 lb.
Head lettuce 2 big, 2 little
Radishes 2 bunches
Arugula 8 oz
Bouquet




Half Shares:
White Turnips 7 -8
Turnip Greens 1 lb.
Spinach 10 oz.
Mesclun 8 0z.
Head lettuce 1 big, 1little
Radishes 1 bunch
Arugula 2 oz
Bouquet






Mini Shares:
Mesclun 8 oz
Turnip Greens 1 Lb or Radishes 1 bunch
small bouquet

No comments: