Thursday, August 9, 2012

Last Week's Share - August 2, 2012

Share # 12 Pictures

I took pictures last week, stuck them on facebook at Sweet Morning Farm's facebook page, then forgot to post here.  So many things to do each week and I only get a small portion done.  Always.

Half Share # 12

Full Share # 12

Sample Mini Week 12 (Share # 9)


My browser closed while trying to do this quick catch up.  So 5 minutes turned into 25.  Now it's time to move on to feeding the chickens, finishing up today's shares, including posting!, (# 13) and then backflushing the water system and hoping that the flow from the spring returns.  Do a rain dance and say a prayer for water, okay?


1 comment:

Laura Timmerman said...

GOOD NEWS FLASH! The corn is still standing! No raccoons sensing that today I am picking some for the shares! When you stop by to pick up your share, I will pick corn for you. Yum.

(The typical raccoon story starts "The night before we planned to pick it..." Phew.)